The privacy of each and every user of Raipon.org is very important to us. For this reason, we want to ensure that you get a clear understanding of the kind of information that is collected when you visit Raipon.org, how it is used, as well as the options you have regarding the information that you provide.
The Type of Information That Is Collected By Raipon.org
The information that we collect from the users of Raipon.org can be grouped into two major categories; that is, personal information and aggregate information.
i. Personal Information
This is the information which is identifiable to a particular user. It includes their name, mailing address, email address, phone number as well as credit card information.
ii. Aggregate Information
This is the kind of information which generally describes the usage patterns, demographics and habits of the users; however, it doesn’t reveal or describe the identity of any specific user. This type of information may include: site preferences, gender, age, language, geographical location, time zone, education and income.
Some of the information that we request may be optional. Raipon.org may disclose or use the aggregate information as it sees fit.
How We Collect Information from the Users of Raipon.org
- Using the “contact us” form: Users enter their name as well as their email address.
- Email subscriptions: You (or any other user of mysite.com) can subscribe to our mail list/newsletter so as to receive notifications about the latest news about shoes, how to get coupons, and so forth.
- Using the comment form: Here, visitors enter their name, email address, as well as their personal website.
- Visitor/Website Analytics tool: Mysite.com uses Google Analytics to analyze the pages that users visited and the links that they clicked.
How the Collected Information Is Used
The information that is collected by mysite.com is used for:
- Optimizing the website (Raipon.org).
- Customizing the users’ experience using cookies which are stored in the browser of the visitor.
Sharing and Disclosure of the Information
The personal identification information that is collected from the users is kept confidential and isn’t disclosed to 3rd parties without the owner’s (website user’s) consent. Under no circumstances is personal identification information transferred or sold to 3rd parties for purposes of marketing services or products.
Under certain circumstances, the law might require us to disclose personal information so as to assist an ongoing investigation or aid in any legal procedure.
Links to 3rd Party Websites